Disposable Face Masks - 50 PCS
PRICE REDUCTION: $24.50
**During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are able to offer a very high quality disposable face mask. We source these masks directly from a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer. For institutional, educational or other large purchases please contact us.
• 3-Layer "Meltblown" Technology
• Material: Polypropylene (Filter)
• Filtration Rate: 91.8% (Minimum)
• Color: Light Blue Exterior, White Interior
• Size: Universal
• Application: Respiratory Protection
• Date of Manufacture: 04/09/2020
• Expiration Date: 04/09/2022
• Pieces Per Box: 50
• Manufactured by a Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
• Officially tested by Zhejiang Light Industrial Products Inspection and Research Institute and the National Textiles and Garment Quality Supervision Inspection Center, for bacteria filtration efficiency, particle filtration efficiency, breathing resistance, splash resistance and flammability.
• Not intended for medical use.
"Meltblown" Electro-Static Virus Capture Technology
Proper disposable face masks (surgical masks) utilize a three-layer technology. The outside layer (blue layer) is water resistant to prevent bacteria and viruses from entering the mouth through saliva, mucus (sneezing) and breath in the environment, such as supermarkets and gatherings. The insider layer (white) is moisture absorbent. The middle layer is by far the most important. “Real” surgical masks have a polypropylene (non-woven) filter made using “meltblown” technology which is a method of creating an extremely fine weave, non-fabric filter, with weaves less than a micron in diameter and far tighter than any fabric.
Most importantly the filter has an electro-static property inbued into the filter during manufacture, which attracts virus and bacteria to it. This is a critical feature and is the only way to capture the extremely tiny virus and bacteria particles as they are far too small to be caught in any fabric weave. There are many masks on the market that do not have a non-woven polypropylene meltdown middle layer filter, but use conventional fabrics. Whether they are “real” or “fake” is a matter of opinion, but they are certainly far less effective. “Real” face masks use only non-woven meltblown polypropylene filters that are electro-static.