Titanium 7-PRO/32 32" Lacrosse Shaft
The Titanium 7-PRO/32 lacrosse shaft is a 32" highly durable handle for box lacrosse, or for any attack or midfield player wanting a slightly longer handle. Made from certified 7075 titanium-reinforced alloy the Titanium 7-PRO/32 weighs in at 194 grams and comes in a striking paintless, anodized black finish.
- Certified 7075 T-6 Titanium Reinforced Aerospace grade alloy - the best in the game.
- Advanced manufacturing and patented strength system.
- Length: 32"
- Handle Shape: Scalloped octagon oval
- Colors: Black
- Suitable for: Attack, Midfield
- Finish: Light sand anodized finish.
- Weight: 194 grams
- Average Shaft Wall Thickness: 0.96mm
- Clean design
- Butt End: TPR Recyclable Polymer*
- Factory-direct wholesale price. "The best deal in lacrosse".
- Made in the Savage X Lacrosse factory
- WARRANTY: See warranty page for details on OneWarranty
* TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) is a 100% recyclable elastomer widely used for its superior resistance to impact fatigue, cracking and tearing, extremely long life, and excellent weather and chemical resistance. It is fully functional in temperature ranges from -22 degrees F to +284 degrees F.