Titanium 7/40 Goalie Shaft
The Titanium 7/40 goalie shaft is lightweight yet durable, allowing for lightning fast response and agility. The design is clean and minimal. Our factory-direct pricing gives you the opportunity to own a top quality handle, for a great price. As a goalie, you should be spending money on your helmet and safety equipment, not on over-priced shafts.
- Certified 7075 T-6 Titanium Reinforced Aerospace grade alloy - the best in the game.
- Colors: Black, White
- Clean design
- Suitable for: Goalie
- Length: 40"
- Weight: 215g (Black), 236g (White)*
- Average Shaft Wall Thickness: 0.96mm
- Shaft Finish: Anodized Light Sand (Black), Matte (White)
- Handle Shape: Scalloped Octagon Oval
- Head Screw: Anodized Black Self-Tapping
- Butt End: TPR Recyclable Polymer**
- Made in the Savage X Lacrosse factory
* Anodized handles are lighter because they are finished without the use of paints and clear coats.
** TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) is a 100% recyclable elastomer widely used for its resistance to impact fatigue and tearing, extremely long life, and excellent weather and chemical resistance. It is fully functional in temperature ranges from -22 degrees F to +284 degrees F.