Titanium 7-PRO Attack/Midfield Lacrosse Shaft
Titanium 7-PRO is the perfect handle for Box lacrosse, for aggressive players or anyone needing a bit more durability. Made from certified 7075 titanium-reinforced alloy the Titanium 7-PRO weighs in at 185 grams and comes in three colors.
- Certified 7075 T-6 Titanium Reinforced Aerospace grade alloy - the best in the game.
- Advanced manufacturing and patented strength system.
- Length: 30"
- Handle Shape: Scalloped octagon oval
- Colors: Black, Silver, White
- Suitable for: Attack, Midfield
- Finish: Light frost (Black), buffed polish (Silver), matte paint (White)
- Weight: 185 grams
- Average Shaft Wall Thickness: 0.96mm
- Clean design
- Butt End: TPR Recyclable Polymer*
- Factory-direct wholesale price. "The best deal in lacrosse".
- Made in the Savage X Lacrosse factory
- WARRANTY: See warranty page for details on OneWarranty
* TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) is a 100% recyclable elastomer widely used for its superior resistance to impact fatigue, cracking and tearing, extremely long life, and excellent weather and chemical resistance. It is fully functional in temperature ranges from -22 degrees F to +284 degrees F.