Titanium 7/60 60" Defensive Shaft
The Titanium 7/60 defensive lacrosse shaft is a light to medium weight long pole engineered for the serious player. Made from aerospace grade certified 7075 titanium-reinforced alloy the Titanium 7/60 weighs in at 422 grams. Clean minimal design.
- Certified 7075 T-6 Titanium Reinforced Aerospace grade alloy - the best in the game.
- Advanced manufacturing and patented strength system.
- Length: 60"
- Handle Shape: Scalloped octagon oval
- Finish: Matte painted finish
- Colors: Black, White
- Weight: 422 grams
- Clean design
- Butt End: TPR Recyclable Polymer*
- Factory-direct wholesale price. "The best deal in lacrosse".
- Made in the Savage X Lacrosse factory
- WARRANTY: See warranty page for details on OneWarranty
* TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) is a 100% recyclable elastomer widely used for its superior resistance to impact fatigue, cracking and tearing, extremely long life, and excellent weather and chemical resistance. It is fully functional in temperature ranges from -22 degrees F to +284 degrees F.